Since we haven’t got a correspondent at GAMA this year, our coverage comes to you live from the OgreCave.com Worldwide Network GTS-CENTERPLEX Coverage Center (which looks suspiciously like the cubicles at our day jobs), where we tap into every GTS news source available to our high technology (which looks suspiciously like reading the same news sites you do) and bring you the highlights. To wit:
- features a few surprises, including four Star Sisterz books, all of which have titles that make them sound vaguely like softcore pornography.
- WotC kills GI JOE TCG effective immediately. Everybody now, along with me: COOOHHHHH-BRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
- Despite our increasingly frequent claim that WotC understands and uses market research better than almost anyone else in the industry, . You know, 41% of 15-year-olds in focus groups think it’s “edgy” to say “hecka.”
- The first photograph here (scroll down) suggests that AEG will also be announcing a City of Heroes product. My first guess would be a CCG. [Update: Yup.]
- reveals there will actually be a book called “D&D for Dummies” coming out. Hits in April. That sound you just heard was a thousand asinine morning radio DJs and comedy writers licking their chops in anticipation.
“D&D for Dummies”
Considering some of the sterling examples of humanity that I’ve DMed, its an apt title…
Lets hope that there is a chapter on “morals for heroes” that includes tidbits like “firing a fireball on a villain who has a human hostage as a shield is not heroic” or “stealing things from your own party members because you can is not a way to win friends.”
Bitter? Who, me?
Oh, you’re just bitter because it’s not part of the Idiot’s Guide series to complete your library collection. 😉
Whereas Dai feels fine about the yellow Dummies cover because it’ll match the piss stains all over his Book of Erotic Fantasy.
Don’t ask. Seriously, just… don’t.
A-HA! I don’t own a Book of Erotic Fantasy. 😉
Huh. I thought I was at OgreCave. I must’ve mistyped “RPG.net” by mistake.
Oh, my bad, that’s a copy of Vampire: the Requiem. Okay, yeah, go ahead and piss on that all you want.
Whoa….I got nothing….
RPG.net … terrible web site.
I gotta say, I don’t get the humor at this place at all anymore. Who kicked all your puppies?
Um… um… THEY’RE ON TO US, RUN FOR IT
Who kicked my puppies? I did. No one kicks my puppies but me. 😉
Go ahead. Report me to PETA.
(I should probably make explicitly clear that Dai and I are just having fun here and making up random stuff. Take this thread seriously at your own risk!)
Comments are closed.