Here’s the show, here’s your notes:
- The Diana Jones Award.
- Catalyst has the old WizKids booth spot, right by the entrance. From a polished toy manufacturer to punks in kilts with BattleTech pods: I can get behind that.
- Hero doesn’t have the 6th Edition books yet, so you can preorder and walk away with a PDF on CD. Turns out that’s easier to get in your suitcase.
- Champions Online will be out on September 1st.
- We live to serve, fellas, but as far as the Podcaster Meet & Greet, I can’t figure out where the Safehouse is supposed to be. Unless you’re supposed to go to Milwaukee. Sorry.
- Cubicle 7 has Starblazer Adventures, of course, and some Doctor Who promo thing of unspecified nature.
- Gamescience: precise dice.
- Geek Chic furnishers and their rico-suave new joint, the Emissary. The Sultan is still available as well.
- The Palomino restaurant.
- Eclipse Phase.
- A couple of Hero 6 supplements already out: the Hero Edition of The Day After Ragnarok (not finding a link on it at Atomic Overmind, but it’s at the
Atari/CrypticHero booth), and the awesomely named War of Worldcraft.
If you’re new to OgreCave: hi. We normally just run photos of people with greenish skin, but we’re covering this game stuff as a favor to Ryan. The guy up in the corner has a sword and armor because, uh, budget concerns.
Allan’ll have your back tomorrow morning. Sleep tight!
If you’re new to OgreCave, nevermind what Mike said. Ever.
Wait, I literally just noticed: that dude up in the corner? That’s not armor! Dude, that guy is a goner!
He’s got incredible stats – a particularly agile fellow. He’ll be fine.