As Day 3 of the “Best Four Days in Gaming” winds down, we’ve got your show notes for the Saturday 5 pm TJI show. Guests Adam Jury and E Foley (aka @geeksdreamgirl) join hosts Ryan and Kevin for the Saturday evening show.
- @geeksdreamgirl ran multiple dating events at the show, while Adam and Eclipse Phase managed to snatch away a few silver and the gold for Best Writing at the
Paizo AwardsENnies last night. (See the winner list here.)
- The costume parade forces Ryan to make a hard choice. Everything from stormtroopers in kilts to walking tetris blocks was represented.
- In case you forgot, Eclipse Phase is under the Creative Commons license. Rules remix, people!
- More about geek dating events, including speed dating at Gen Con Indy. On the other hand, some guys just need to be slapped silly for honking what isn’t theirs.
- The fit4gencon movement.
- A little social pressure is applied to… um, us at OgreCave.com. Don’t worry, Ryan, we’re working on the podcast. Expect the OgreCave Audio Report 2.0 soon!
- Hosts and guests all want an adult-sized LEGO bounce house.
- DC Adventures: “freakin’ gorgeous”.
- Praise for Twitter, and the gaming community therein.
- Stupid Ranger and the Roleplaying Therapy for the Severely Disturbed event.
- Ryan manages the most spectacular segue ever – with urine.
- A parting shout-out to Campaign Coins.
One show left, midday Sunday – pardon me, “Day 4”. Check back tomorrow!