OgreCave

Bleat helplessly in the presence of your masters!

July 24th, 2006: admin says...
Bleat helplessly in the presence of your masters!

By which I mean that comments should be working again (the phrasing is adapted from one of my favorite cards in The Shab-al-Hiri Roach – it’s inexact, I don’t have it in front of me right now BAA BAAA oh god make it stop BAAAA). I was going to solve the problem by upgrading us to Movable Type 3, but that is a much larger project than would fit in the weekend. The problem was really just that spammers made our poor little comments CGI break its brain. All fixed now. Go to town.

12 Comments »

12 comments

1. misuba says:

Am I right? Of course I’m right! I’m always right!

2. Animalball Brasky says:

But without spammers, how will I know how to make tons of money by trading penny stocks?

3. Timopod says:

So does this mean your caught up to date with the pod cast (har har…)

4. misuba says:

We will be caught up with the ‘cast by end of week.

As far as other stuff, yeah, another company went dark. I didn’t want to post about it because GoO just did the same thing and it’s pissing me off. Very unprofessional, although I don’t know if there’s any professional way to eat turf like that.

Speaking of eating turf, follow these numbers: http://investor.games-workshop.com/investor_relations/financial_results/results2006/full_year/fiveyear.htm

5. misuba says:

uh oh. testing again

6. Chris says:

There are _pleanty_ of ways to do it…none of which involve shutting down the phones and bailing…

7. James S. says:

8. AdamSBG says:

Sorry, I’m kinda dumb. What does GoO stand for again?

9. Chris says:

Guardians of Order

10. Matthew says:

>> I guess that means I won’t be getting a second printing of Railroad Tycoon without a warping board on it. 🙁

Wait and see…

11. misuba says:

Testing comments again, yay. Death to hard chargers.

Browse the archives