This just in from Saturday morning at Gen Con 2009
Allan isn’t doing this one, dammit! LOVE ME.
Show notes for the Saturday 11am This Just In… From GenCon! episode are as follows:
- A Penny For My Thoughts
- Complete ENnie results. Congratulations to All Games Considered and a whole lot of other winners.
- That ENnies Twitter account. Twitter is a real thing for gamers, folks – holdouts might want to reconsider.
- Geek Chic. Look, it’s linked again!
- The Pathfinder line. Told you it’d be a theme.
- Geist: the Sin-Eaters, the big White Wolf release.
- MWP’s Supernatural RPG.
- Dresden Files RPG, amidst general discussion of licensed games.
- Pelgrane Press, purveyors of
Pail Trail of Cthulhu.
- The Pirate Jenny booth.
- Ye olde Forge booth, and the more linkable retail source IPR.
- Serial Homicide Unit
- Zombie Cinema
- Tales of the Fisherman’s Wife
- Principia and How to Host a Dungeon
- Revolution! and The Stars Are Right
- At-Will, an intriguing site devoted to D&D 4e.
- Smirk and Dagger, at the show with their new one Shootin’ Ladders, thematic sequel to Run For Your Life, Candyman!
- Jess Hartley on how to schmooze Gen Con.
- Apparently the Hite Trifecta is actually a quintuple: Greg Stolze’s Grim War [linked now, thanks Hobbes], and The Antarctic Express are also at the show. That’s on top of Rough Magicks for Trail of Cthulhu, The Day After Ragnarok for Hero 6 as well as Savage Worlds, and Cthulhu 101.
All OgreCave tourists and visitors are directed to the information booth. See you again this afternoon, if not sooner.
2 Comments »